A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Basti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Basti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Basti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Basti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Basti graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Basti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Basti MBBS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Surendra Basti practice?
- Dr. Surendra Basti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Basti practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Island, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.