A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Basti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Basti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Basti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Basti graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surendra Basti practice?
Dr. Surendra Basti practices Ophthalmology near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Willowbrook Ophthalmologists.