A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Gulati is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Gulati, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra M Gulati MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Surendra M. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Surendra Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Surendra Gulati practices Neurology near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Neurologists.