A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Johri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Johri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johri graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mohawk Valley Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Kumar Johri MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Surendra K. Johri practice?
- Dr. Surendra Johri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Johri practices Psychiatry near Utica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rome, NY and Barneveld, NY.
See Utica Psychiatrists.