A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Kaul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Kaul, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Kaul has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Kaul MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Surendra Kaul practice?
- Dr. Surendra Kaul has 7 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Kaul practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Midland Neurologists.