Dr. Surendra Patel Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Surendra Patel?

Inefficient office

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I have seen my doctor only once, I brought all my blood work from my previous physician and after my initial interview I asked about having a physical and he responded "we just did"?. I have had a terrible time with the office assistant and trying to get referrals and even a flu shot recently since its Nov 1st and they haven't received their flu medicine yet? So frustrated I remain.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

They're alway to busy, no where to sit, if you ask them something he won't explain or say that "you dont need to know or that it dont matter". There is only three exam rooms and very small no room for my walker. This is the worst Dr I've had.

best doctor ever

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I think Dr Patel was one of the most amazing Doctor I have ever been to he listened to me he read my notes he took into consideration everything I was feeling he diagnosed me he spent quality time with me he did not rush me he helped me substantially I would recommend him to anybody and everybody this is one of the best doctors in Fresno I have to say if you have concerns he answers them if you feel any sort of way his ears are open he's very compassionate and sympathetic very friendly very sociable he doesn't just sit quietly and look at you funny he's very open minded and concerned about your well being I absolutely love him.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr. Patel is a great Dr. don't get me wrong, but the wait time is HORRIBLE!. Just left him today, walked right on out due to high volume wait time. Took my medical needs an business elsewhere.

good doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2010

Dr. Patel was my doctor until I had to relocate out of the area. He is very kind, competent and the staff is competent and professional too. He listens to patients and I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on April 4th, 2017