A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Marur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Marur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Marur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marur graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Surendra Marur practice?
Dr. Surendra Marur practices Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Towson Internists.