Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Surendra Patel
Dr. Surendra Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Lutheran Medical Center and Staten Island Univ Hosp-Concord Site. He speaks English.
Dr. Surendra Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Surendra Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Adity Sharma
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.03 mi12
Dr. Joseph Aboujaoude
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.13 mi29