Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
AVOID AT ALL COST show details AVOID AT ALL COST
by IF YOU DONT FIT THEIR MOLD, YOUR ON THE CURB!!! on Jan 15th, 2016

Front office staff would not allow me to see this doctor on 1/15/16 due to my obvious physical reasons and that of my 4 year old son. I was in obvious pain and needed to treated and reviewed for possible surgery. These so called medical professionals are currently part of my provider directory and will soon be removed as my primary care doctor. The doctors receptionist is extremely rude as is the office manager. I will be filing all applicable complaints in regards todays visit. I SHOULD HAVE TURNED AROUND WHEN I SAW THEIR SIGN HAS FALLEN DOWN AND LOOKS LIKE IT HAS NOT BEEN UP IN MONTHS. THEY DESERVE NO STARS AND ARE A VERY POOR EXCUSE FOR PROFESSIONALS OF ANY TYPE.

TIF surgery show details TIF surgery
Nov 23rd, 2015

If you are considering Dr Purohit to perform your TIF surgery, PLEASE RECONSIDER. I experienced complications after he did my TIF and had I not changed doctors, I would have died! After several hospital stays, Dr Purohit admitted that he knew there was a problem but he did not know what to do about it. He CAN speak understandable English if and when he chooses. There are other doctors who can perform Acid Reflux surgery. Please do your homework and seek any other doctor.

Dr. S. Purohit show details Dr. S. Purohit
Mar 10th, 2014

Dr. Purohit and his office are very professional, you are treated with kindness and promptness. Dr. Purohit is the only Dr. I will allow to do surgery on me in his field. Of course, if it is surgery that he does not do I would find another surgeon but , if he can do it he is my man. Dr. Purohit is the smartest Dr. I have ever met and he is absolutely the best at what he does and I give him 5 stars:))

the best!! show details the best!!
by naomi on Sep 6th, 2009

I have been to many physicians in my life, and he is the best. He is very professional and very knowledgable, I recommend him highly.

Jun 23rd, 2009

Great doctor. I highly recommend him, he is so knowledgeable and caring.