A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan