A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Shah has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra J Shah MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Surendra J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Surendra Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Shah practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Internists and Merrillville Oncologists.