A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheth
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sheth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Sheth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Chimanlal Sheth BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surendra C. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Surendra Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Surendra Sheth practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians and Marlton Primary Care Doctors.