A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Sheth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Sheth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Chimanlal Sheth BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surendra C. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Surendra Sheth has 1 office location.
Dr. Surendra Sheth practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians and Marlton Family Physicians.