A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Sivarajah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Sivarajah, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sivarajah graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sivarajah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Sivarajah MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Surendra Sivarajah practice?
- Dr. Surendra Sivarajah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Sivarajah practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Birdsboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Reading, PA.
See Birdsboro Endocrinologists.