A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Surendra Sood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Sood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Sood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Jodhsingh Sood MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surendra J. Sood practice?
- Dr. Surendra Sood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Sood practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ceres, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Nuclear Medicine Physicians.