Dr. Surendra Sood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Surendra Sood?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

November 21st, 2013

Great doctor.

I assume thus us the right Dr. Sood. If so, he has done 4 thyroid biopsies on me. I was very nervous to have this done. Who wants a needle stuck in your neck while awake? Dr. Sood is very nice, explains each step to you, makes sure you are comfortable and in no pain. The procedure was a little uncomfortable but was made much more tolerable by the kindness and patience if the doctor and his staff. Knowing Dr. Sood would be performing follow up biopsies was actually a comfort. He also felt I did not need this done every 6 months. In general, I am not happy with most of the doctors I or my parents have seen at Gould but have every confidence in this doctor. One iof the few that still treat a patient as a person.

Birth Control