A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalavarthi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yalavarthi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Surendra Babu Yalavarthi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Surendra B. Yalavarthi practice?
- Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi practices Internal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Odessa Internists.