A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Surendra Yalavarthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalavarthi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Yalavarthi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yalavarthi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans