A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Abad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Abad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Abad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Laxmichand Abad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh L. Abad practice?
- Dr. Suresh Abad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Abad practices Internal Medicine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Schaumburg Internists.