A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Amina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Amina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Amina, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amina graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Amina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Prakash Amina MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh P. Amina practice?
- Dr. Suresh Amina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Amina practices Urology near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See New Castle Urologists.