A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Amina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Amina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Amina, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amina graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Amina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh P. Amina practice?
Dr. Suresh Amina practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Surgery near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See New Castle Urologists, New Castle Pediatric Specialists, and New Castle Surgeons.