A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Amina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Amina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amina
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Amina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Amina, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amina graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Amina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Prakash Amina MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh P. Amina practice?
- Dr. Suresh Amina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Amina practices Urology near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See New Castle Urologists.