Urologists

2623 Wilmington Rd
# B
New Castle, PA 16105
724-658-7790
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Ok by me  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

I don't really care about bedside manner if the guy is good at what he does. Dr. Amina, looked at my tests, ordered a biopsy and they found cancer. He and Dr. Wynn did the seed therapy, which was explained very clearly. The procedure went smoothly, exactly as they said it would.

|  hmmm...  |  show details
by Robin S, Riley on Dec 26th, 2013

i did not like this dr., he has no bedside manners, not even so much as a hello how are you, we walked into his office stood there i hand him my xrays he looks and says kidney stone, another lithotripsy and follow me, we go to the lady that does scheduling he told her my name was Brenda and lithotripsy on right side, WRONG my name is Robin and stone is on left side... he needs to slow down and review things before i get there, worse dr i ever had, Dr Beh was the best but now am going to pittsburgh uruologist and absolutely love her!!!!!

|  Suresh Amina  |  show details
by John P. on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Amina has taken good health care of me. He is from India though. You can read about him here

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

Went to see him for the first time and only waited about 20 minutes or so, then he was very informative and took time to explain things, On second time to hermitage office, i didnt wait to long, i figure this way, he is a very busy doctor and is there to save lifes so, so what if you have to wait a long time, isnt it worth it, he is doing the best he can with so many people going to him. Put yourself in his shoes once!! God bless this doctor for what he does!!

|  Terrible  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Amina 4 times in the past year. My first experience there was poor, the Dr. seemed rushed and doesn't take time to listen, but everyone is entitled to a bad day so I continued to see him. On the 2nd - 4th visits his bedside manner didn't change I still felt like he was more concerned with making a buck then treating me. Today is the last straw after explaining to him the medicine that he was treating me with was not effective (taking script. for over 6 months) he proceeds to give me more of the same. The waiting room is always full and the wait is always long I usually schedule an entire day off when seeing him.I will discontinue seeing Dr. Amina and would encourage anyone else to do the same.

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. Amina is kind & caring. Very good physician!

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

I would like to comment that Dr. Amina saved my life with his quick testing and his skill as a urologist. I can't say enough good about him.

|  Very Poor Length of Waiting Time  |  show details
by A patient on Oct 28th, 2009

After 40 minutes, I go home about 10 minutes away and tell them to call me when the doc is w/in 15 minutes of calling me and I drive back up. The waiting room is always full of bored waiting people.