Nov 15th, 2012

Completely unprofessional.

Dr . Suresh Babu show details Dr . Suresh Babu
Sep 5th, 2012

I do like Dr. Suresh Babu but I think he is afraid to prescribe medication. I like older doctors who are not afraid to medicate. If you need medication to resolve an issue by golly get it prescribed. I went in for a throat infection and I knew what helped me out in the past and he was scared to prescribe it. Blood work with him Not a problem he will get your blood work done in a seconds notice. The office also calls to make sure what the outcome is following another appointment.Medication is an issue with him. He is very careful so if your a conservative person who wants to see him every two weeks to a month go for it. The infection I had he could of hit it from more than one angle. I had to go home and use what my last doctor gave me to help out with my cold/allergy symptoms. He does think about cost of the prescriptions. He will give samples if he has it but not to many. Another thing is that I do not think all allergy medications are the same like he does. So there is my utmost opinion about Dr. Suresh Babu when you have had the best its hard to go for less. Yes, I would see him again only if I have what I fully need and he would be my back up.

Apr 25th, 2012

Dr. Babu is very caring and has good bedside manners. Spends time and explains the condition.He is our family doctor and takes care of us. I would recommend him without any hesitation.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 8th, 2010

Dr Babu is a caring Doctor, You can't find to many city Doctors like that. His bed side manner is friendly and full of concern for his patients. He's a GREAT!!! Doctor.