Dr. Suresh Bharani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Bharani was my husbands doctor when he was a baby and then when we had our first child it was not a question to go to him. Dr. Bharani is the best pediatrician i have come across. He is for what is best for the patient. i give him and his staff a 100% A+++++

September 28th, 2013
Awesome Dr!! We have veen going to Dr Bharani for 10 years now. Wish he was a family doctor!! Very caring for the patient and the family.

July 31st, 2013
Wonderful Pediatrician who respects parents
He is a wonderful pediatrician! My children ALL love him which is saying something all in itself. The office staff is AMAZING and so understanding with any issues. Any time my children have been seen in urgent care Dr. Bharni makes sure his nurses call to check on my children. I cannot describe how wonderful he is. They also will always get you in same day if humanly possible. We left a very crowded practice where I was actually told to take my children to urgent care 15 minutes after opening because I didnt call soon enough to get my very sick little boy in and we havent ONCE been turned away by Dr. Bharni. They work my kids in every time even on very busy days.

October 2nd, 2009
The best Dr. I have ever seen.
He is truly remarkable. The care and compassion he shows is amazing. Not only for the child,but the parents also. He will take the time to ensure everyone is comfortable before he will start the exam. We have never felt rushed. My wife and I feel so lucky to be able to have him as our childs healthcare provider. I only wish the rest of the healthcare industy could take lessons from him.

February 1st, 2009
Great Doctor and great staff. I never felt that he was in hurry. He is very caring and my children are very fond of him as he talks not only to parents but children also. It is nice to see that we have such a caring doctor in community.