A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Gupta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Gupta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Chander Gupta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Suresh Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Gupta practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.