A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh C Gupta BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Suresh C. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Suresh Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mount Rainier, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Mount Rainier Internists and Mount Rainier Pulmonologists.