A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Gupta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gupta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans