A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Chandra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh R Chandra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh R. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Suresh Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Chandra practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.