A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Chandra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh R Chandra MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh R. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Suresh Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Chandra practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.