A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Chandra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Chandra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Fhn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh R Chandra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh R. Chandra practice?
- Dr. Suresh Chandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Chandra practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.