Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandrasekaran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chandrasekaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekaran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Chandrasekaran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Elkview General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran practice?
- Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.