A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrasekaran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Chandrasekaran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandrasekaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran practice?
Dr. Suresh Chandrasekaran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, OK and Mangum, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Cardiologists.