A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Chavakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Chavakula is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chavakula
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Chavakula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavakula graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Chavakula has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Chavakula MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Chavakula practice?
- Dr. Suresh Chavakula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Chavakula practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Internists and Lehigh Acres Gastroenterologists.