Suresh Chavakula MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 7 reviews

June 1st, 2016
Very nice and friendly.professional.

October 19th, 2015
e.r follow up
Told him my results at emergency said i had ulceritis colitis, he took one look at my age and said i was too young to have that, until i told him i was a cancer survivor. Not having insurance, he suggested a endoscopy and colonoscopy at the same time. No prescription to ease symptoms, and to call his office back when i have 2200.00. All about money, not the well being of the patient. Never went back.

March 13th, 2015
Treatment-fine, ethical billing practices-very poor

May 30th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Chavakula and his staff were wonderful. He was very thorough in my exams, explained everything to me about the procedures, explained all of the results, and patiently answered all of my questions and relieved my fears. I will continue to use Dr. Chavakula and would recommend him to anyone needing an excellent gastroenterologist..

July 2nd, 2012
Awesome!
Dr. Chavakula is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He was very attentive, listened and spent as much time as I needed with me. If this mild tempered man was angry and verbally abusive, it may have been well deserved.

November 23rd, 2009
very rude, no bedside manner, doesn't seem to care or want to explain things.

August 25th, 2009
Impatient, angry doctor-verbally abusive!
Dr Chavakula does not listen. He cuts you off when you speak and does not want you to ask any questions. He was extremely rude to myself and my husband. He literally yelled at us and was nothing but patronizing and rude during our only two visits with him. He is extremely impatient and angry as a person. He did my endoscopy in literally 5 mns and went home afterwards. He did not even wait another five minutes until I woke up to let me know how things went. Literally the worst doctor I 've ever been to. I noticed on rip-off.com that someone else had a similar experience and that his staff is 'used' to his angry manner by now. Do not go to this doctor!!