A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Didwania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Didwania is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Didwania, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Didwania graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Didwania has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Didwania BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Didwania practice?
- Dr. Suresh Didwania has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Didwania practices Internal Medicine near Kankakee, IL.
See Kankakee Internists.