A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Dwivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwivedi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwivedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Dwivedi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwivedi graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Chandra Dwivedi MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suresh C. Dwivedi practice?
- Dr. Suresh Dwivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Dwivedi practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brentwood, NY.
See Brentwood Psychiatrists.