Dr. Suresh Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016
He's a Bully
I didn't receive enough anesthesia last time I had to get shots, so it was extremely painful. I cried and said "C'mon! You can do better than this! & I need more anesthesia!" He crabbed at me for shaking the table! In the recovery area, I called him everything but a milk cow, and he came out and stared at me like I had two heads. He was trying to intimidate me. I had told the nurse he was incompetent. The saddest thing is, the first set of shots went beautifully, with plenty of anesthesia, and I didn't feel anything! Today, I had more shots. He started giving them before the anesthesiologist even gave me anything! I was yelling ouch, the anesthesiologist pushed the meds in too fast, my hand and arm started burning, and I started crying more. The anesthesiologist never did get enough meds in me, and most of the shots hurt. The nurse had said I would get numbing meds in my back, but I don't think I got any. Today, in recovery, he has to look at my paperwork to get my name, and he tells me that he's tired of all the drama, he makes enough money and doesn't need mine, and that he doesn't want me to come for shots anymore! ! ! Absolutely no compassion or concern for me. He's a bully, cause he was blaming me for my reactions to his poor customer/patient service. If you are referred to Dayton Outpatient Center, by your family doctor, insist that they send you some place else!! Run!! Save yourself!! I wish I had read about how pitiful he is before ever going there!! So, I have been fired by my doctor, because of my high anxiety, and his total lack of concern for me as a human being. He doesn't know how to be good to his patients, he just wants your money. I hope this message helps several people to avoid the same fate as me! Thank you for reading it.

September 15th, 2016
Run for your life don't go to this Dr
Some of the Staff is friendly for the most part but Dr. Gupta is very rude and disrespectful, he talks to his patients any kinda way, as if you gotta sit their and accept it, he thinks that because most patients do take it, they are in fear of being dismissed from his practice. He has personally talked crazy to me twice and treated me inhumanly. not only that I was humiliated In front of everyone in the surgery waiting room. I've have personally talked to two make that three staff members and they talked to me about how bad he treats his patients, and informed me on the day that I was mistreated with such disrespect, to file a complaint with my insurance, and the state and inform me how bad the office is and that they the upper staff just don't care. I found that out for myself. Not only is he rude but his office manager and a lady name Fran is also rude, but hey what do you expect if the dr. Rude and talk crazy what do you think the staff is going to do, the same thing. If your referred to this office run........ I wish their were more patients like myself that aren't afraid to speak up and speak out!!bout you as a person only the money. This place needs to be shut down.

September 8th, 2016
Quack anesthesiologist
He gives patients that don't really need pain medications meds & to those he favors, instead of those that really need it. If you say no to something or do something he doesn't like, then he'll punish you by doing something like making you come to the doctor every week, or telling you he can't do anything else for you & dismissing you, he also talks down to people. If you need any type of medical testing done & you choose to have it done at any other medical facility rather than his offices, then his medical staff never call you about the referral/appointment :-( also, you might need to take a lunch to eat while you sit in the waiting room.

August 5th, 2016
Disgusted and scared
My first encounter with this man will be my last. He was completely degrading to me. Very nasty attitude. Did not give me correct anesthesia. Just started stabbing me with a long needle while yelling at me that I didn't have to be there. I am bruised all over and have never bruised with my first 3 procedures. I felt like I was in an insane asylum horror movie. This man does not need to be in a medical field, he needs to be in a pine box. I've never had such a traumatic experience in my life. I am shaking while writing this and what happened to me was 3 days ago and every time I think of what happened tears start flowing. Please someone do something to get this man removed from the medical field. He is not suited to work on cadavers. I can't believe he has been allowed to practice in the US after all the horrible reviews and not to mention he saw 65 patients before 1pm. Money hungry psycho is what he is. Appointment was at 10 and didn't leave office until 3. I can't say enough about this so called Doctor. He was not only degrading to me as a female but to his own staff. I will go to every site, the state, the city or to our capital to make sure someone knows about this quack.

June 9th, 2016
Unprofessional, rude, medicinally ignorant, hypocrite.
Was a patient for years because of scoliosis, disc degeneration, nerve damage. Was taking high dose of Seroquel from another Dr and after going there for years I was only drug tested once. Because of the Seroquel my drug test came back positive for some things. (I have never done those drugs.) He yelled at me, insulted me, told me to move to Colorado with the other drug addicts, said I needed treatment, said my son needed a different mother...I told him the only 'drugs' I'd taken are his prescribed meds and my other Drs, the Seroquel. I was in tears. He left me in a room and I called my sister, a Nurse Practitioner and she told me of Seroquels causing false positives in drug tests and to request a blood test to clear my name and have Dr Gupta call my other Dr. I did. He called my other Dr, who DD verify Setoquel will cause false positive and to blood test me. He would not give me a blood test and never apologized. He was very scary, intimidating, and simply so horrible I never went back. I told my other Dr and he was disgusted about his behavior and disrespect . I read months later in the Dayton Daily News he was advocating medicinal marijuana. When he was yelling at me he actually brought 'pot' up in a negative way so I thought the article was surprising. Clearly he is hypocritical on that. He is only interested in it for financial gain, not to help patients with pain, in my opinion.

June 6th, 2016
Very Inexperienced
Dr. Gupta is inexperienced in his profession. While giving me a cervical injection he punctured the dura causing spinal fluid to leak. When I went back to the office for a blood patch to repair his mistake, the other doctor had to instruct him on how to do the procedure. I had to pay over $400 for the blood patc, the original injection cost and emergency room bill. Very excruciating and debilitating headaches from spinal fluid leaking. Did not go back to the office again.

May 1st, 2016
Dr Gupta does not spend enough time with me. I had 1 steroid epidural and it went horribly wrong. It brought back the sciatic nerve pain that was being somewhat controlled by Gabapentin. During the procedure he said "You should feel this going down your leg" and when I said I didn't he did not explain why. I finally had caught him at this last appointment which was 3 months later and he started giving me excuses why it wasn't his fault. He also said that people blame pain on other things that are unrelated so they can sue the doctor, which I did not say anything about. I just wanted answers. He kept taking steps towards me and speaking loudly, like he was attacking me. Thankfully the examination table was between us. I would not recommend Dr Gupta or go see him again. He just wants his money and cares little about his patients.

February 18th, 2016
My appointment was for 9:00am and the doctor just arrives to the office at 9:20 am. Still in waiting room. On average it takes at least 2 hours after my appointment time to be seen. Also waiting room is outdated chairs are filthy and magazine table is missing parts and pieces.

January 25th, 2016
he is really good doctor!!!

December 29th, 2015
only 2 visits
so far so good. First visit waited forever but he was late because he was finishing up a surgery which is understandable but once in my room felt rushed and it made me nervous. second visit much better. was some late but from all my experience with doctors being late is expected. He answered my questions and felt like he was more thoroug . However I felt there should have been more of a strategy to my treatment. It was random spot treatment which made it seem unpracticed. I overall felt that he cared.

November 3rd, 2015
I can review
My main point is to illustrate that anyone can write a review here. Dr G was great.

May 1st, 2015
Doctor takes advantage of Veterans
This doctor kept me strung out on narcotics for over a year milking the VA for payments. When he finally gave me radio frequency shot, my pain was gone for over a 18 months. He insisted that I continue to see him every month. After the radio frequency shot wore off and I needed another treatment, he gave me a "stick" test, which is required by law for anyone receiving narcotics. His "stick" test came back postive for PCP, LSD, Methamphetamine and Marijuana. When I protested that this was crazy, "I've never taken these drugs", he threatened to call the police. I immediately went to the Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center ER and had my urine tested by a lab. Of course, it came back negative for anything except for what I was legally and medically prescribed. I later found out he simply didn't want to treat me because the VA wasn't paying him enough.

Health Guides