A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Hathiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Hathiwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathiwala graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Hathiwala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hathiwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 9 plans