A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Hathiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Hathiwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathiwala graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Hathiwala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Hathiwala MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Hathiwala practice?
- Dr. Suresh Hathiwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Hathiwala practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.