A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh P. Jain practice?
Dr. Suresh Jain practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, and Interventional Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and New York, NY.
See New Orleans General Practitioners, New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Cardiologists, and New Orleans Gastroenterologists.