A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Premchand Jain MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh P. Jain practice?
- Dr. Suresh Jain has 11 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Jain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists and Richmond Hill Cardiologists.