A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Joishy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Joishy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Joishy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Karkal Joishy MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Joishy practice?
- Dr. Suresh Joishy has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Joishy practices Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Oncologists.