A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Joishy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joishy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joishy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Joishy graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Joishy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Karkal Joishy MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Joishy practice?
- Dr. Suresh Joishy has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Joishy practices Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Oncologists.