A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Reddy practice?
- Dr. Suresh Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Internists and Waterloo Gastroenterologists.