A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Reddy practice?
- Dr. Suresh Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waterloo, IA.
See Waterloo Internists and Waterloo Gastroenterologists.