A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kandakatlaraj Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kandakatlaraj Suresh Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kandakatlaraj S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kandakatlaraj Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kandakatlaraj Reddy practices Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.