A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasaraneni
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Kasaraneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasaraneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kasaraneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Scott County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni practice?
- Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsburg, IN.
See Scottsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.