A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasaraneni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasaraneni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasaraneni graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kasaraneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Scott County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni practice?
- Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Kasaraneni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsburg, IN.
See Scottsburg Surgeons.