A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Khetan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Khetan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Khetan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khetan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khetan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Khetan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Khetan practice?
- Dr. Suresh Khetan has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Khetan practices Family Medicine near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Family Physicians.