A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Kukreja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Kukreja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Kukreja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukreja graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kukreja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kukreja MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Kukreja practice?
- Dr. Suresh Kukreja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Kukreja practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Pediatricians and Garland Oncologists.