A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh Kumar practice?
Dr. Suresh Kumar practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, Neurological Surgery, and Neurology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton General Practitioners, Trenton Surgeons, and Trenton Neurologists.