Dr. Suresh Kunapareddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suresh Kunapareddy?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Suresh Kunapareddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

The absolute best in the Midwest

I have been a patient of Dr. Kunapareddy's for a year and a half. He saved my life. I feel as if he is a member of my family. We have been through so much together. I went to MDANDERSON for my BMT. Then came home to Dr Kunapareddy again! I don't know who was more excited he or I. He is just as talented and knowledgeable as the Dr.s at MD Anderson .I highly highly recommend him.

December 15th, 2011

Dr. Kunapareddy has been my 94 year old mother's doctor for several years. She has myelodysplastic syndrome. He is the most caring, competent doctor. My mother loves him. He has taken her through this disease step by step from the chemo to the blood transfusions. He has explained her condition to all of us very thoroughly and has adjusted her treatment along the way. She is moving to a new city, and we all deeply regret having to leave his care. He and his nurses have literally given my mother a new lease on life. I highly recommend him.

September 4th, 2009

tHIS DOCTOR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAD EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER. HE TOLD ME A LITTLE ABOUT HIMSELF AND EXPLAINED TO ME IN DETAIL ABOUT ANEMIA AND MADE SURE I TRULY UNDERSTOOD THE REASONS FOR MY PROBLEMS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR SPEND SO MUCH TIME (ALMOST 25 MINUTES) IN MY ROOM ASKING QUESTIONS AND REALLY CARING. VERY IMPRESSED!

December 29th, 2016