A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhanpal
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhanpal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Lakhanpal practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Radiologists.