A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mahawar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Mahawar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mahawar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahawar graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mahawar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh D Mahawar MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Suresh D. Mahawar practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mahawar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Mahawar practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Chicago, IL.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Physiatrists.