A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Misra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Misra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Misra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Misra practice?
- Dr. Suresh Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Suresh Misra practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.