A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mukherji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Mukherji is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherji
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mukherji, BA, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherji graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mukherji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Mukherji BA and MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Mukherji practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mukherji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Mukherji practices Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.