A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Mukherji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Mukherji is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Mukherji, BA, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cranial Nerve Diseases
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Orbital Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherji graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mukherji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Mukherji BA and MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Mukherji practice?
- Dr. Suresh Mukherji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Mukherji practices Neuroradiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.