Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suresh Nahata
Dr. Suresh Nahata, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Nahata is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, Maimonides Medical Center and Long Beach Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Suresh Nahata has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Suresh Nahata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Robin Basnett
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Bernard Simelton Jr
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Sreedhar Kallakuri
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi31