A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Rajagopal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Rajagopal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajagopal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh K Rajagopal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Suresh Rajagopal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Rajagopal practices Pediatrics near Clear Lake, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Mason City, IA and Cleveland, OH.
See Clear Lake Pediatricians.