A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Rajendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Rajendran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Rajendran, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajendran graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajendran has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Rajendran FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Rajendran practice?
- Dr. Suresh Rajendran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Rajendran practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.