Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suresh Ramalingam
Dr. Suresh Ramalingam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramalingam is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. Dr. Ramalingam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Suresh Ramalingam has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Suresh Ramalingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. David Kuhar
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi49