Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy?

June 9th, 2015

Spends the time to explain...

First doctor in my life to ever invite me to his side of the desk to review the heart scans and explain his diagnosis based on what he was seeing. He could make a great teacher .

February 17th, 2012

Excellent care

We have had personal and excellent care whenever I go to him for my consultations. He has a methodical and detailed approach and addresses my concerns with patience.

February 12th, 2012

Great Doctor - Highly recommended

I had my stent procedure in 2008 and continued with my surgeon for followup for a while. I came across Atlanta Heart Specialists in Johns Creek and chose to go there due to proximity. Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy is my Cardiac Specialist. On my first visit, he conducted a thorough physical exam, addressed all my questions in detail and explained all my cholesterol and A1C numbers to me.After reviewing my food and exercise habits, he recommended few changes in my prescription and suggested a few lifestyle changes. These changes made a huge improvement in my cholesterol numbers. The Best part that I like is the timely follow up appointments that his office does and the amount of time he spends on analyzing my test results and giving importance to how I can maintain it going forward. I have already recommended him to couple of my friends for their physical checkups and stress tests.On the whole, I am very happy with Dr. Suresh Ramamurthy and highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great cardiac specialist.

May 29th, 2017