A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Ramnath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Marfan Syndrome
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ramnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramnath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suresh Ramnath practice?
Dr. Suresh Ramnath practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.