A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Ramnath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Marfan Syndrome
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Ramnath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Ramnath MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Suresh Ramnath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Ramnath practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.