A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Rekhraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Rekhraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekhraj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Rekhraj, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekhraj graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rekhraj has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh Rekhraj MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh Rekhraj practice?
- Dr. Suresh Rekhraj has 11 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Rekhraj practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: London, KY and Mount Sterling, KY.
See Lexington Cardiologists.