A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sarwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh K Sarwal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Sarwal practice?
- Dr. Suresh Sarwal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Suresh Sarwal practices Psychiatry near North Bellmore, NY.