A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Sarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarwal
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarwal graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sarwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pilgrim Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh K Sarwal MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Suresh K. Sarwal practice?
- Dr. Suresh Sarwal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Suresh Sarwal practices Psychiatry near North Bellmore, NY.